May 20, 2009

Ten Things Someone Else Doesn't Understand

This post is a response to this post by E. Peevie: Kinda-Celebrity Mother Blogger. And it will probably make much more sense if you read hers first, make use of your web browser's tabs feature, and re-read the ones that I'm replying to. Or maybe I'm the only one who doesn't bother storing that information in their head. Whatever.

(I had forgotten about the hyperlinking feature almost every blog/posting website has and made a tinyurl of he 97 character link. I'm posting it here just to make me feel like I didn't waste my time: http://tinyurl.com/e-peevie-10-things )

8. Amen.

7. ...His name is "Adam Sandler".

5. That's what I said. Eighth grade I can kinda-almost-see, considering that's when a lot of things change in a person's edumacation. (Which reminds me of a post I need to make!) But I know I didn't do anything worth mentioning in Kindergarten. All I even remember are those weird hard-plastic containers to put your markers in, birthday books (with scented stickers), and (shall I say...) K. Peevie? Nothing worth getting worked over.

4. We eat sausage instead.

3. http://tinyurl.com/e-peevie-twitter

2. Magicks.

I think I'll make my own Ten Things I Don't Understand. But there are a lot of things I don't understand in the world, and I wonder if I'd be able to limit myself to ten.

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored!

    But I'm sorry, sausage is no substitute for bacon. MMmmmmm, bacon.

    I will check out the Twitter link. Do you Twitter? (Or should I say, Tweet?)

    and Magicks--HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't Twitter because I don't think my day-to-day life is so interesting that everyone wants to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete