May 3, 2009

Pet Peeve of the Day #2 - Roadkill

Again, I don't actually hate the roadkill itself. It's not entirely its own fault that it's dead. The owners of the animal, the person(people?) who actually hit the animal, so on and so forth. Basically, a lot of people are to blame.

I really hate myself more than anyone else, where roadkill is concerned. Whenever I'm in a car, I have an impossibly strong urge to look out the window. And whenever I see an unidentifiable still object on the side of the road (a USOOTSOTR) I just have to know what it is. Usually, it's just a paper bag or piece of tire or something, but I am not always so lucky.

Insert a witty way to end this post right hither.

Posted by ShoZu

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Peevie and I, on road trips, used to play a little game I like to call "Name That Carcass!"

    Therefore, for it's entertainment value, I actually enjoy roadkill.

    ReplyDelete