Jan 28, 2009

And So She Wrote

Just finished writing yet another essay for another horrid application. Two schools down, one more to go. 2 days. Yummy.

There's so much I want to say, but you never know just who'll read this.
Or do you?

It's not that the applications themselves are that bad. It's just writing with a deadline... Unnerves me. I plan to put all the essays I've written up here at some point. Not right now this second, but I feel like a lot of the things I wrote express my feelings well, and as this blog is supposed to be an outlet for my thoughts and feelings.... what a great place to put them, no?

Heh. Actually started this post with the intent of sharing one of my essays, now I'm all out of things to say.

Whatever, whatever. I probably should just move on so I can finish the schoolwork I started hours ago, or just to take the break I'd attempted to start twenty minutes ago.

Does she not understand that writing isn't just the act of throwing a random assortment of words onto a screen and printing it out, or something? I guess not.

Plan on starting a Harry Potter fan fiction this week. If I actually get around to it, it might be pretty good! =D I haven't read any HPFF recently, so I think my idea might be somewhat original.

No comments:

Post a Comment