Dec 17, 2008

Whooo! My music's back! =D

For some reason my hard-drive died the other day. So after a week without listening to any of my music, I found a way to get my old purchases back. So earlier I re-downloaded 195 songs, or $193.05 dollars worth of music.

Thank you, iTunes.

AA
A So after downloading that, I copied Minutes to Midnight [Linkin Park] and went looking for my other CDs. [I last copied CDs back in September, maybe August]. I found Sweat [Nelly], Love Angel Music Baby [Gwen Stefani], and (God, bless my soul) Metamorphosis [Hilary Duff]. No Bond, so I'm definitely not syncing my iPod [which would remove all the songs that are on my iPod and not my computer]. If worst comes to worst, I'll just buy the albums again. Heck, I have $24 dollars left on my iTunes account. It couldn't be that bad, right? [The music is definitely worth buying twice, if necessary.]

I would greatly appreciate finding those CDs, though. I think I might know where they are, but I'm almost afraid to look, because if they're not there, then I'll no clue where they are. And my CD drive is still not working. That's funny because I've synced 3 CDs, and I'm just waiting for it to die.... Hopefully I'll be able to backup my music before the Second Music Apocalypse occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment